Amca statement on covid-19 – 1/4/20
In view of our previous statement and following a review of the current guidance, all events will be cancelled until the end of April 2020. We will review this fortnightly as the situation evolves, allowing us the earliest opportunity to spring back into action when the time allows.
Please stay safe during this difficult time
Our planned 2020 Events
- Sunday 1st March – Slade Farm Trial, Pensilva
- Postponed! – Awards dinner and presentation evening (we will asses the situation at the end of April to try and find a suitable date)
- Sunday 5th April – CANCELED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS!
- Sunday 14th June – LMCC Classic trial ,details to follow dreckly!
- Saturday 4th July – LMCC 2day trial
- Sunday 5th July – LMCC 2day trial
- Sunday 9th August – LMCC club trial, details to follow dreckly!
- Sunday 4th October – LMCC club trial, details to follow dreckly!
- Sunday 29th November – LMCC club trial, details to follow dreckly!
- Monday 28th December – LMCC Cold turkey christmas trial
2019 Awards Dinner & Presentation Evening
Due to the recent coronavirus restrictions we have postponed our awards dinner, we will asses the situation at the end of April to find a suitable date. we will honour all bookings already received but if you would prefer a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dinner and presentation evening will be a 2 course carvery at Trethorne followed by the presentation of awards, a draw (please bring a draw prize) and bowling. And of course the bumper cars!!
Arrive at 7:30pm to eat at 8pm
We have again decided to subsidise the cost of the meals to help encourage family’s to come and enjoy a good get together.
Please find the booking below and return no later than FRIDAY 13TH MARCH!
Please notify us of any food intolerances, allergies or dietary requirements on the booking form.